Top 5 Fall Sweaters from Amazon
Autumn is here already, alongside with new trends and outfit ideas that are just so π»ππ«
After summer of flower hair clips, cute pink tops and mermaid pearly nails, fall is going to be marked by mininalistic aesthetic with lots of neutral tones, sweaters, coats and baggy, vintage jeans.
Disclaimer: this blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through some of the links, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!π€
There is also simple yet elegant jewelry in the game, moslty earrings – because bracelets and necklaces are not that visible on oversized sweaters, and this year fall style is mainly minimalistic.
Remember that you can wear whatever you like and feel your best in! Trends are just ideas that many people liked, you don't have to follow them. Just take what you like and keep being yourself!
All of the clothes I linked here is from Amazon, I did my best to find the cutest sweathers out there. I hope you find something you'll love!
1. Vintage Oversized Pullover -link
First, we have this effortles, cute sweater that can be styled in so many ways, and would still look great! On the page that I linked, you can find this sweater in green, pink, gray, black and two more colors. If you ask me, this is a must have for autumn!
2. Blue Sweater
Blue sweater brings a touch of unique and sophisticated energy to your look. ππ©΅
I totally recommend it for fall outfits. Just make sure that you choose the right shade that suits your collor palette. For me, pastel blue washes me off, while royal blue accentuates my eyes and my golden brown hair.
This polo sweater embodies elegant aesthetics, such as preepy, light academia and old money style. It can be styled with elegant trousers and nice belt, skirt and smart shoes, headbands, light makeup and dainty jewelry.
This sporty sweater is ideal for the gym or school, and makes a comfy fall outfit. There are nearly 30 different colors of this sweater, on the page that I linked above this picture.
5. Oversized Crewneck Pullover Sweaters
These are the top 5 sweaters from Amazon in my opinion. I hope you got inspired for this fall outfits!
For more fashion ideas follow me on Pinterest
See you in the next post, I wish you a wonderful autumn!π«ππ€


Comments
Post a Comment