Shop the look🤍



 Hi, welcome to the "shop the look" edition, where I help you find clothes to make an outfit that you saw on pinterest and absolutely loved! Now, you can easily find same or simmilar clothes to achieve that look! 

Disclaimer: this blog post contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through some of the links, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

This is the outfit that I'll try to recreate. It gives off 'clean girl aesthetic', or even 'vanilla girl', with its neutral tones and elegant simplicity.
All the clothes that I linked here are from the Amazon. Some pieces are exact the same, and some are simmilar to those in the picture above; I did my best to find as simmilar pieces as possible!


T-Shirt -link








Jacket in the frist picture is so gorgeous, but I couldn't find it on Amazon; this is what I was able to find instead:













That would be it, I hope you've found something you like! See you in the next post!

For more fashion ideas, follow me on my Pnterest account

🩵



















Comments

Popular Posts